My Sweet Angel turned six on Tuesday. I can hardly believe that I have been a mother for 6 years!Although being a mother has its challenges, it is the most rewarding things I have had the privileged to be apart of! I am honored and blessed that God chose me to mother this precious girl.
She is kind and merciful!
She is smarter than I can even imagine!
She has a tremendous imagination!
She loves well!
She is beautiful inside and out!
She is caring and learning to be tender! :)
She teaches me of the love of Christ every day!
On her birthday, she chose the following meals: chocolate chip pancakes for bfast, grilled cheese for lunch, grilled chicken, field peas and macaroni for dinner. We played at home in the morning, then went to McWane. After dinner, we went to Vestavia's night out and had a great time on the jumpy castles,eating icecream, and such!
you think she liked her robe???...
No comments:
Post a Comment