Sunday, December 2, 2007

Aunt Stacy, New Dress, Nursery

Aunt Stacy and cousin Maggie came to visit this weekend. Stacy finished Emily's Room (I will post pictures soon), and Maggie and I made cookies. Stacy also took some pictures of Emily and I:




Emily and I both wore new dresses to church today. I am posting a picture of us so that Troy can see how cute we were today. Emily's had her first visit to the church nursery today. I began my pre-school Sunday School commitment today, so she got to go hang out with the nursery. I know that she was loved well in there.

2 comments:

Faye Brown said...

The pictures are wonderful. Thank you so much for posting them. I love seeing pictures of Emily. I feel like I am missing so much of her life. I realized this morning that it has been less than a month since I have seen her but it feels like forever. She is changing so much. Please enjoy her as much as you can. It was just yesterday that you were that small and precious. Please enjoy her enough for me also. I love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

What a joy it is to see Little Emily. She's grown so much. I can't hardly wait to hold little Emily and possibly see her and you guys at Christmas soon.
Thank you for sharing her with us too.
Agape
Dad

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson