Friday, December 28, 2007

Babysitter Update

So, I know it has been ONE WEEK since I posted. But, to explain, I have been sick (throwing up, etc. kind), and of coarse we have had Christmas, and have been traveling Alabama to visit relatives and show off our baby.


The babysitter went great. We were only gone two hours, but Emery, our sitter did a fantastic job. Emily was good for her, I am told.


Here are some pictures from Cheryl's birthday shindig. We went to La Dolce Vita for dinner, and back to their house for dessert (I wish I would have taken a picture of her cake, it was from Edgar's and beautiful!)


By the way, the picture of Cheryl holding a piece of paper, is a speech she prepared for all of us, telling us how we each reminder her of the Lord. It was sweet, and of course some of us cried.
And... She does not even look 30, much less, how ever old she was this year.

No comments:

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson