Saturday, December 22, 2007

Working 9 to 5

This week I had to go into the Montgomery Office and work, to cover so that my staff could all get some time off. I went in Wednesday - Friday. Wednesday, her Aunt Stacey kept her for half a day. Thursday her Aunt Jennifer kept her all day, and she got to play with her two boyfriends Davis and Tyler. And Friday her Mewmaw kept her for half a day. Emily had a busy week, spending time with so many different people, and she did great.

Friday night we went with Cheryl and Nate to he Zoo to see the lights. Emily enjoyed being in her Daddy's make-shift pouch. It was cute.

We are glad to be home. All of us. Tonight, Troy and I are going out to dinner for Aunt Cheryl's BIG birthday, and we have gotten a babysitter. So, hopefully Emily will do well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's a big step getting a babysitter! I get her bows from the internet...I like www.bloomingbows.com. Merry Christmas! :-)

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson