I just realized that I did not ever blog about her Dr. Apt.
We went last Thursday to see Dr. Stone. He was very proud of her progress. She has met all the 4 month milestones. One of the milestones he checked for was to see if she could hold herself up with her arms, whole lying on her tummy. So, he put her down, and she immediatlty popped herself up with her arms, SOO big, the pushed her feet up as if she was trying to touch her tead and toes together. It was cute and funny.
Ger stats were:
Weight: 12pds. 10oz (30% Percentile)
Height: 23&3/4 inches. (60% Percentile)
Head: 16 inches (75% Percentile)
She had 4 shots that day, but did very well since daddy was there. She only cried for three seconds.
2 comments:
Hi, I posted a comment on your post about The Shack. Since that post was a few weeks ago, I thought I would let you know I commented!
I am so glad you asked Beth about Michael. I have been wanting to know that, too, but I missed the 30 mins window of opportunity.
Thanks!
Jen
Post a Comment