Monday, January 28, 2008

First Shopping Experience

Aunt Cheryl had a big birthday in December. Ms. Robbin took her to Atlanta to surprise her for her birthday. So, Ms. Kathy, Emily, and I headed to Atlanta for lunch on Saturday. Then we went shopping at Lenox mall.



Mommy has not been shopping like that in a while (of course mommy never goes shopping, and most especially at places like that). We both had our first trip into Neimann Marcus, where I nursed her and immediately Thanked the Lord that she did not spit up on anything, because I could not have paid for the item spit up on (for crying out loud there was a bra in there for $260.00, I mean, really people, if you have enough money to pay that price for a bra, send some my way!!)



Fun was had by all!



Left to Right: Kathy, Dawn, Robbin, Cheryl, Janet, Me and Em


Em and her Aunt Cheryl

I caught Kathy Napping in Harolds

Me and Em in Harolds, appropriately next to the 50% Off Sign.

No comments:

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson