So, I finally finished painting the shutters on our house. I thought I would post a picture to show you how much better it looks. Any other ideas to spruce it up would be very welcomed!
The house looks great and you have done a terrific job. Also the picture of Emily is adorable, one of her best, even though she is doing something that Mommy does not want to become a habit. All of her pictures are so good. She is a great subject and your and Troy's photographic talents are getting better and better. Hope you are all having a great weekend. PS. Dad is going to 79 tomorrow. I love you all, Mom
1 comment:
The house looks great and you have done a terrific job. Also the picture of Emily is adorable, one of her best, even though she is doing something that Mommy does not want to become a habit. All of her pictures are so good. She is a great subject and your and Troy's photographic talents are getting better and better. Hope you are all having a great weekend. PS. Dad is going to 79 tomorrow. I love you all, Mom
Post a Comment