You can get a quick glimpse of our photo shoot from Suzanne's website, see "Williams Family" link on the left hand side of my page. Mom... you will be surprised.
The pictures are adorable. I still say she looks sooooo much like you. But there is something that is distinctively Emily also. I miss seeing you all so much. I wish I were retired so that I could just get in the car and drive up there anytime I want. I love you all, Mom
I just looked at the pictures again and saw something I missed this morning. She is wearing the red velvet dress you had when you were little. It was so special that I almost cried. She really does look like you a lot but she looks like herself even more. (If that makes sense.) I will plan to come up one weekend and keep her on a Saturday. Not Mother's Day, we have something special planned for Mom. All the "sisters" are going to sing in church on that Sunday. It is a surprise for her. But, one other weekend I will plan to drive up on Friday and stay through Saturday or maybe even Sunday and go to church with you. I love you, Mom
Well, I hate to be the one to say this, but I doubt that any of you will be singing, except maybe Pam. You other three won't be able to stop crying long enough to get a note out. :) We are running long, this weekend, and May 10. Not sure when Mothers Day is. But no worries, I have people lined up.
4 comments:
The pictures are adorable. I still say she looks sooooo much like you. But there is something that is distinctively Emily also. I miss seeing you all so much. I wish I were retired so that I could just get in the car and drive up there anytime I want. I love you all, Mom
Well you are welcome to come to come at any time! Especially any weekend in May, so you can keep her while we are training for the marathon... :)
I just looked at the pictures again and saw something I missed this morning. She is wearing the red velvet dress you had when you were little. It was so special that I almost cried. She really does look like you a lot but she looks like herself even more. (If that makes sense.) I will plan to come up one weekend and keep her on a Saturday. Not Mother's Day, we have something special planned for Mom. All the "sisters" are going to sing in church on that Sunday. It is a surprise for her. But, one other weekend I will plan to drive up on Friday and stay through Saturday or maybe even Sunday and go to church with you. I love you, Mom
Well, I hate to be the one to say this, but I doubt that any of you will be singing, except maybe Pam. You other three won't be able to stop crying long enough to get a note out. :) We are running long, this weekend, and May 10. Not sure when Mothers Day is. But no worries, I have people lined up.
Post a Comment