Sunday, April 27, 2008

Vegas

So, Troy left Emily and I last week for 5 days! I missed him so much. I have forgotten what it was like for him to be gone for such a long stint.

While he was there he went to the Hoover Dam, (He, being a guy, had a bunch of "dam jokes", I don't think they ever grow out of that sort of thing). :)




He also toured the Valley of Fire


If you look closely, you can see hieroglyphics on the side of the rock...



And the Grand Canyon, except we don't have any pictures from there, since he left the camera battery at the hotel, charging. :) One of the other pilots promised to send up a few pictures.




Glad to have you home baby. Emily missed you so much she learn to say "da da da da da" (her first word was actually "hey", she said that a few weeks ago, but she can't stop saying "da da da da da da....".)

1 comment:

Abbey said...

Well first I must say that you're not allowed to say the word "stint" when your last name is Stinson. It causes too much craziness in my head. (Like "Stinson stint" or "Stinson on a stint" or "long stint for Stinson") Anyway, you get the picture. Let's just say next time that he was gone for a long "stretch". ;)

And...great pictures! All the things I didn't get to see while in Vegas. Can't wait to see the Grand Canyon photos!

Aaaaw... sge can say da da? How cute!! I bet he was excited!!

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson