Monday, August 4, 2008

10 Months Old

Emily turned 10 Months Old while we were at the beach. She is growing so fast, I feel like I say that every month, but it absolutely blows my mind to think that she will be a 1 year in just two short months. Wow!

A few new things:

* She says "more" in sign language a ton!!
* She stood on her own for 2 seconds, on August 2nd
* She is crawling everywhere and pulling up on everything
* She points at things and says "zat", which we have determined means "what is that", so we answer her. She has been doing this for a few weeks now
*She has hummed a few songs that we sing often, like: Alphabet Song, and Jesus Loves Me
*She trys to sign the alphabet when I sign and sing it, but it just looks like she is waving her hand in the air
*She is dancing to music, this just really started yesterday.

Emily is such a sweet child. She enjoys other people, although she has become shy over this last month.
Another cute picture from the mini session. She is so cute clapping her hands.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a smart girl Emily is! Hey...I just realized my pillows are gone! I like the new spread. :-)

The Stinson Family said...

The pillows are there, I love them so much that I made sure to find a bedspread that matches!!! :)

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson