I taught her how to climb them before we went to the beach, once... Apparently it is like riding a bike, you never forget!
What ya doing?
Whew, must...take...break!
In case you are wondering, she did make it all the way to the top, all by herself (in about 7 minutes flat). I was kindof close behind, but not helping at all. Man, oh man, this girl is a mess.
1 comment:
I love the lastest posts. She is growing so fast it is hard to keep up. I just wanted to thank you all three for coming to make Chandler's day such a memorable one. Emily was so cute at lunch. She is a real ham!!! :) Wonder where she got that trait from. Could be from her Grandma. Tomorrow is Chandler's birthday and I can't believe it has been 7 years since that little mini Matthew came into our lives. I can't believe I have been a Grandma for 9 1/2 years. Time is flying by so quickly. I love you all. Mom
Post a Comment