Monday, August 18, 2008

Daily Life - Emily's Version

6:30am - Wake up and eat, sing

7:00am - Run with Mommy, Look at birds and ducks along the way

8:15am - Eat Strawberries and Cereal while looking, oh so cute

8:30am - Read Books with Mommy, and Hyde (I love the Doggy book where Hyde gets to participate in the reading, he is real fun)

9:00am - Nap for 1.5 hours (Mommy misses me while I nap)

10:30am - Wake up and eat

11:00am - Eat lunch with mommy

11:30am - play in my room with toys, pull out as many things as I can, practice my standing skilz

12:30pm - Nap for 2 hours

2:30pm - Wake up and eat

3:00pm - Go get mail, read another book outside, play and help mommy put up dishes

4:00pm - Help mommy workout in the basement, where I like to try and play with the radio, I actually had a hand spanking today because I just could not keep my hands off of it. :(

4:30pm - Keep working on my standing skilz )note that the kitchen floor is prone to more sliding, so she did a few splits while standing, and would get right back up again. :) )

5:30pm - Help Mommy with Dinner, by bouncing in my jolly jumper and being a good girl

6:30pm - Eat Dinner

7:30pm - More reading, singing, and bed time.

3 comments:

Abbey said...

So cute!
What is the dog doing? He looks like he's howling!

The Stinson Family said...

Yes, he is howling. It is so stinking funny. If I had a video camera, I would post a video. :(

Faye Brown said...

I love this post. When I kept Emily for the week in June, she and I read that book 2 times every day. Hyde would lay there until I got to one particular dog sound and then he would start howling. Emily just laughed and laughed at him. It was hilarious. He participated this way every time I read it. It was definitely our favorite book to read that week. By the way, I had a great week with her and Hyde. It was the highlight of my summer. I love you, Mom

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson