Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Mushabelly Chatter Floppy

So we had dinner last night with the Ross's. I will skip most of the details of the dinner because... well, because I don't remember most of it since Emily was screaming half the time (just because she wanted to), and either Troy or I were up walking around with her (mostly Troy, but I still felt distracted).

After dinner Emily and Nate spent quality time making kissy faces (some may call them fishy faces). Either way, it was cute.





Then on to Ross (not the Ross's house, the deeply discounted department store where you get name brand products without the name brand price). We actually did not know that we were all going, but ran into each other while there.

Nate found this monkey. It was a Mushabelly Chatter Floppy (picture below, in case you don't believe me). Not sure about you, but this does not even make sense. When you squeeze its belly, it makes a noise as if you have just squeezed him to the point of passing gas. If you squeeze the red button on the monkey's hand, it makes this ridiculously long kissing sound.

So, Mushabelly-well, okay, you do "mush" its belly, I guess. Chatter- um not getting this. It does not talk, it does not Chatter, at all. Floppy - Again, makes no stinking sense. Nothing about this monkey is floppy.

But, a thing like the Mushabelly Chatter Floppy, is right up Nate's alley, and Emily happens to love it...

By the way, so does Hyde...

3 comments:

Faye Brown said...

How very very cute. I think it is a hoot that a "serious" doctor like Nate loves just silly and adorable things and I love him for loving my sweet Emily the way he does. The pictures of Emily loving on the monkey remind me of the way she loved on Sarah's bear. That child needs a huge stuffed animal to love and kiss on. Grandma just may have to get her one for Christmas. She just gets cuter and cuter every day. My time with her this past month reminded me of how much she is changing daily and how I need to get up to see her often. I may get a chance the end of this month or the beginning of November. I love you all three. Mom

Faye Brown said...

Believe it or not, I can see Nate being drawn to something silly like that. He is such a trip. The pictures of Emily are adorable of course. She just gets cuter and cuter every day. The pictures of her loving on the monkey remind me of how she loved and kissed on Sarah's bear. That child needs a huge stuffed animal for Christmas. Grandma just may have to get her one. I love you all. Mom

Abbey said...

Aaaw! And to think I got Hannah Montannah lotion when I could have gotten this! Oh~ Wait... I actually love my HM lotion. So, err, nevermind!
And btw, I love tha Hyde shot! I love that he loves it too! :)

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson