Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Back to Being Ems

Well, this has been a "whirlwind" week. Emily was sick for the most part of last week, then we traveled to Montgomery (dog in tow) for me to work, attend a baby shower for Troys sister, and spend some time with our good friends Josh and Jenn.


Sunday, our church preschool dept. was flooded, due to a busted pipe, so we moved the Preschool classes to a different part of the building. A man died and was resuscitated during the church service that same day (awesome!-about the man, not about the pipe). This week I have been working on the Marriage Retreat, and trying to spend extra quality time with Ems, as I feel like she slept most of last week, and was neglected by me most of the weekend (thanks to the hubs for being such a great daddy).


So! Yesterday we had a few flurries (yes, we get excited about flurries in my house), so I took Emily outside to try and catch a few on camera. All I was able to capture was my sweet precious daughters face. I just love how excited she looks in this picture about the flurries! :)

She is back to eating again (she barely ate when she was sick), and I love being able to make her a real sandwich and just let her eat it, rather than tearing everything up into small bites!

Lastly, she loves to sit in her rocker and rock herself or her baby which we have named "Mya" (so that she can learn to say the name). Right now it comes out as "ice" not sure why. She loves this chair, thank you Cheryl for such and awesome gift!Well, thats it for now. Need to go get ready for the busy day!

No comments:

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson