So Emily did not take a morning nap today, surprise. She gets tired around 9am, but once I lay her down, she is like the energizer bunny. She acts as though she could go for hours. I finally went in after 1 hour of her playing, and this is what I saw.
She will typically throw out her pacy and bear. But today she managed to throw everything out, including her boppy.
I fed her lunch (early), and her eyes were so heavy, so I just put her down again. I can hear things hitting the floor as I am typing this. Brother!
1 comment:
Hey, Carianne! I LOVE Emily's room! So sweet! How old is she now? I know that both of my girls switched to one nap around 12-13 months, so that might be an option for you. I know you might miss the time in the morning, but I found that one nap gave me a lot more flexibility in what I could get done in a day. And, while it was only one nap instead of two, both my girls slept 3-4 hours during that one nap. Hope this is helpful! I know it can be frustrating. :)
Post a Comment