Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Baby Pea

Today we had our first OB appointment and our first view of baby pea. Emily went with us and she was excited to see a picture of her "new baby".



All is well, the heart was beating away and I measured 7 weeks today. I go back in 3 weeks to actually hear the heart beat "exciting". This picture is a tad blurred b/c he had it magnified so much, but it is a tiny little thing 3/4 of an inch, so he had to zoom a lot!


Nate ended up delivering a baby while we were waiting to see him, the nerve, and so Emily and Daddy were all over the place trying to keep her occupied. She sang her ABC's to the entire waiting room, several times.


Running down the hallway

3 comments:

Faye Brown said...

I was so excited to see the picture of my new grandbaby. I had to cry a bit. It is so amazing to see how Emily has grown from that little "pea" we saw in her first ultrasound to the beautiful, adorable, sweet and brillant precious little girl she is today. It makes me so grateful to our wonderful Lord who bestows such amazing and undeserved blessings on us. Thank you Father for this new little one. Love it for us until we can hold it and love it ourselves. I love all four of you, Mom

Lori Mercer said...

Oh yea!! So excited for you guys! :)

lizzy said...

yay! Glad things are going smoothly.....

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson