Friday, March 5, 2010

Lately

Lately...
I have been a bad blogger...

It has done a bunch of this, with no stick...
We have sold a few things on Craigslist, namely this...




Sad, but he was "over it", now he wants a mustang (the model he had in high school), I think its a mid-life crisis folks.
Of course, we try out everything before we sell it...


We have been outside on beautiful days with friends...





And inside on cold and rainy days...
If you know me, you know that we have been here a few times...


You can catch us, on Mondays, at Kindermusick and here...





And we have been getting our house ready to put on the market...All with a little help from our favorite girl...

Baby news, well there is not any, but I have not really updated on the baby much. I am almost 32 weeks, which absolutely blows my everlovin' mind. I feel great. This pregnancy is so similar to Emily's it is uncanny. They have had (within 2 beats) the same heart rate at every visit. I have been the same weight (within 1 or 2 pds) at every visit. I will say that the second pregnancy is different in that there is not as much time to "dwell" on being pregnant. I literally forget sometimes, until I try to reach for something and my belly gets in the way. :) I can honestly say that I am in no hurry (as of today) for his arrival. Don't get me wrong, I am excited about having him, but I am saxoring every moment with just us and Ems. Everything will change once he is here, and that will be great, but I am in no hurry. I know someone out there understands what I am saying.

We do not have a name, and we are no closer than we were 4 mths ago at choosing one.

Emily talks to him and prays for him almost daily, and I pray that they will have an awesome relationship with each other.

1 comment:

Suzanne Williams said...

I totally understand about being excited about baby's arrival, but savoring time with Emily. I felt the same way with Ella. But, I can tell you that it's even more wonderful with two. :-) You look great by the way!

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson