This video is for Sharon and Ms. Kathy Jarvis (funny side note: Ems only knows the chorus to this song, heck I only know the chorus, but she said the other day, "oh (as if she has had a nepiphany), I should get Ms. Kathy to teach me the rest of the words"). Thanks Sharon for emailing the song to us, we have both danced for hours to it (because Ems doesn't like to dance alone). Sorry about the quality, had to reduce it to get it to fit on blogger. :)
Emily loves to dance, she could dance for hours everyday, so I try to make sure that we get some dancing time in each day.
Other news: our house is on the market. We are having an Open House this Sunday, so your prayers are greatly appreciated! Hope to have new pictures up soon!
1 comment:
Carianne - I just love the praises rise entry... oh my!!!! a girl after my own heart! let that girl dance... love you! robbin
Post a Comment