...Of having a 2 year old. Life is never dull, and I love it, even with its moments of challenge, I look back at the end of each day and chuckle about many things that she said or did throughout the day. Life with her is full of Joy, and it is really all thanks to our God who gave us our beautiful children.
Yesterday we went to see "Astro Boy", with Mya and Ms. Jenn. Emily's first movie theatre experience. We lasted about an hour and then she declared that it was just too loud and we had to go. Then we met the Walsh's at Chik-fil-a for yummy lunch and play time...
Today, Ms. Laura (our sweet neighbor) told us she had a frog in her driveway. Well, it took .05 seconds for Emily to get over there and claim it as her own. We then put it in our pool for a "refreshing" dip.
1 comment:
I love the frog pictures. And, I love that Emily is not afraid of frogs. Just wait till she has to dissect one in Biology. Yuck! But, the fact that she screamed is so like all of us. As long as we are in control of things we are not afraid but let them get away from us and we loose control and we scream bloody murder. Thank You Lord for being in control even when we are not. And, by the way, I am so proud of you for teaching her about nature, frogs, rainbows, plants and such. She is going to be so very smart partly because she inherited the genes of her Grandma (haha just kidding) but mostly because of you and the time you spend teaching her as you love her. God has great plans for her and you are preparing her for His great plan. I love you, Mom
Post a Comment