Monday, August 23, 2010

Getting out and School

We took the kids to the park today after our run. It was nice to get out and play with them. The only outings we have made the last few weeks have been for groceries, and not for play. Emily is feeling much better today, still has a nasty cough, but overall she is on the mend!I love this smile...Mr. Froggy was having fun too!Beautiful Girl!









This little guy is our new pet. He now has an elaborate home of leaves, rocks, flowers, apples and wood, in a plastic container in our kitchen. Hope he likes it there...And, finally, my dining room has been transformed into our classroom. Emily enjoyed the first day of school. As you can tell by this sweet smile...

1 comment:

Faye Brown said...

I absolutely loves the pictures today. ALL of THEM. Emily's smile is amazing and Ben's is so adorable. I can't wait to see my babies. I love that Emily is a nature buff. She and I will have lots to share together about that. I am so proud that you are so dedicated to schooling her. God Bless you in the days ahead. I love you, Mom

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson