Sunday, February 24, 2008

Be My Valentine, Part II

Troy took care of Valentine's Dinner for us. He made steak, potatoes, salad, and had a yummy chocolate truffle dessert that Emily even tried. It was delicious!

The Card by her head says: "This is where Daddy stays. Happy First Valentine Emily Bear" (It is a picture of a man crawling out of a dog house. :) Funny!

1 comment:

Faye Brown said...

I love the picture of Troy giving Emily a rose. It is so like him to remember both of his ladies on Valentine's Day. He is such a wonderful husband and Daddy. And you are such a wonderful wife and Mom. God has blessed you both so much. I praise Him everyday for the blessings He has bestowed on my children. The pictures of Emily are adorable of course. I don't think that child could take a bad picture if she tried. She is soooo precious. I can't wait to see you all on the 30th of March. I love you, Mom

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson