Monday, February 25, 2008

Training & Food Plan

So, Lori, a friend of mine, has inspired me to "plan" my meals. I have never had to do this before. I could always just make a meal, with no real prior planning. Not any more. A baby changes all of that. If it is 5pm, and I did not set something out for the day, good luck trying to make dinner happen.
Since Emily has been born, we have eaten out way too much, and it gets so expensive. SO... I am planning my meals in advance now.

Also....

Troy and I are training for the San Diego Marathon in June. It will be our first Marathon, and I have to get back in shape. Before Baby (BB), I was running 5 times a week, now I am doing good to sneak in 2-3 times. My discipline is out the window!! I need to get back up to 30 miles a week, so again with the planning.

Another good friend, Candyce, gave me these calendar "mini" pages for scrapbooking, so I thought they would come in handy for this sort of thing. Posted it right on the fridge!


If you feel the need to hold me accountable, please do!

No comments:

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson