I love the picture of Emily smiling. She has such a sweet smile. It makes you fall in love with her all over again every time you see it. And, the picture of Tyler kissing her is adorable. Keep posting those pictures. It lets her Grandma feel closer to her and watch her grow. I sometimes feel like I am missing so much. This site does a lot to make me feel like part of her life. I love you, Mom
1 comment:
I love the picture of Emily smiling. She has such a sweet smile. It makes you fall in love with her all over again every time you see it. And, the picture of Tyler kissing her is adorable. Keep posting those pictures. It lets her Grandma feel closer to her and watch her grow. I sometimes feel like I am missing so much. This site does a lot to make me feel like part of her life. I love you, Mom
Post a Comment