The other day, I left Emily in her room, playing while I loaded the washing machine. I noticed that she became very quiet...so I snuck in there to find her asleep on her mat. She never sleeps on the floor. She almost always wants to be in her bed to sleep. So I snapped a quick picture of her. By the way, she did not stay there long. She woke up shortly after the picture and I put her in her bed.
Emily could just hang out with her daddy all day long. He is such a stinking blast! It reminds me of how the Lord wants to be with us. He wants to have fun with us, make us smile and laugh, and love on us all the time. Sweet... P.S. Notice how she is looking to the side....she is actually looking at herself in the mirror, also reminds me of our relationship with the Father..... Humm
These three love being together!
Aunt Robyn and Cousin Laura came up yesterday to visit.
Disclaimer: I accidentally had my camera on some strange setting, so all of the pictures are "grainy". I fixed my camera, but if Troy ask any of you what to get me for my birthday, tell him a camera (a Rebel, or Nikon will do, I am not too picky... :) )
No comments:
Post a Comment