Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Chan-Man

My little Chandler was Baptized Sunday in the church I grew up in; Ozark Baptist. All of my shots were fuzzy. I think because I was in such a tizzy from trying to make it there on time...

I had planned to leave the beach 2 hours and 15 minutes before we needed to be in Ozark, because I thought that was how long it took. Troy pulled it up on Google maps, 15 mins. before departure to learn that it supposedly took 3 hours, my mom confirmed. Now I panic. Breath, panic, augh, I don't want to miss this.


Get in the car. Is the Baby Strapped in? Do I have gas? No! Crap! Hubby needs windshield on his bike, but sacrifices without it, in order to move out ASAP. Love Him.


We made it to Ozark with 3 minutes to spare. Count them, three stinking minutes. 2 hours 15 minutes, 1 gas fill up, two pull-overs to look at the map more closely because I was running off the road trying to read AND drive, and 1500 prayers later, we made it! Thank you God!


So the camera setting MUST have been wrong. ;)


After church we enjoyed dinner at my Grandmother and Grandad Bearden's house.


Emily getting into the picture frames, as every other grandchild has...


Emily and Brennen...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is Emily starting to look more like Troy? In that last picture I think she does! :-)

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson