Monday, March 2, 2009

17 Months

1 Month5 Months8 Months12 Months14 Months

Emily turned 17 Months old yesterday. She is growing so much everyday. A few days ago I looked at Troy and said "she is so big", he said "I know". Wow, it just slips by like someone is stealing time from you. Makes me want to make every moment count.

Emily is a JOY to be around. She is always trying to figure out something new, always wanting to do it on her own, and continues to be an extremely social child. I could not have dreamed up a sweet daughter like her. Only God knew...


OKay, so I know it just snowed yesterday, and I have her in this sleeveless outfit. But I was so proud of it that I put it on her the minute I finished making it. Then I remembered that I needed to take her monthly photos, so...the rest is history. She is now back in warm clothes.
Those eyes have to be the most beautiful eyes ever made. Troy took this sweet picture the other day.








No comments:

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson