Thursday, March 12, 2009

Watch Our Garden Grow...

Emily and I did get a chance to plant out veggie garden yesterday afternoon (for those of you who are screaming at the computer, "You know your not supposed to plant until after palm Sunday!!", calm down, I know that, I don't care, I will just cover the garden if we happen to get another frost this year).



So we planted my favorites: Tomatoes, Squash, Cucumber, Green Beans, Sweet Peas, and one Strawberry (which I have never been able to produce so we will see how it works this year).

In the upper portion of the terrace I have herbs: Parsley, Oregano (just planted), Thyme, Lavender, Rosemary, Sweet Basil (just planted), Onion. We planted the herbs last year. You can re-read that post here

Please ignore the weeds in some of these pictures. We will be out early this morning to pick those out, it also needs to be re-mulched...


Before After




No comments:

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson