Since we purchased a zoo membership we will be frequent visitors of the Birmingham Zoo. Saturday was a beautiful day, so we decided to go to the zoo, after our run. Nate and Cheryl met up with us which made it fun watching Emily interact with them and the animals.
Emily, not looking too excited...

Much more excited here...
Larakeet - Beautiful

This is not a great picture. But there is fun little area where you can "interact" with the
Larakeets. Emily had fun trying to get them to land on her hand. I, on the other hand, was terrified the entire time that one would poop on my head.



Have I said before, how much I love the monkeys???

1,2...3

Nate looks up to no good. Oh yeah,
that's normal.


We missed the petting zoo, Lions, Bobcat, Tigers, etc. because everyone was STARVING and
HAD to leave all of the sudden. Note to self: Take food for husband and friends husband, if planning to go to the zoo around lunchtime (especially if they have both run that morning), otherwise you will have a premature departure that you cannot avoid.
No comments:
Post a Comment