Sunday, June 21, 2009

Beach




Troy and I decided, last minute, to take a family vacation to the beach. We stayed for the week and enjoyed every single second. Emily loved the water, the sand, the ocean, the pool, the ice cream (that we let her eat almost every day). She loved everything about the beach.


The day we left I woke her up and said, "do you know where we are going?", she said "Beeeeach", "beeeaaachh", "yea!". Every morning she woke up and said "ocean, lets go".


We stayed in Seagrove which is just east of Seaside. We love that area. Seaside was only a mile away and we biked there every night so that Emily could play "on the green". They have some event almost every night there for families, in their town square.
We have decided that we love the beach, and it is definitely worth staying the entire week.

Can't wait until we go next month with the girls!


P.S. - You should be able to click on the collage above to enlarge it and see the pictures better.

1 comment:

Jodie said...

I love this post and really love the collage of pics at the top. How did you put that together? I can only post pictures one of top of the other. And I didn't realize we have the same background. :) But, it doesn't bother me if it doesn't bother you. :0)

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson