Friday, June 26, 2009

Life

There once was a life and now there's not. This was my thought this morning at 4am, when I realized that I was miscarrying. Sad to think about, but immediatly I praised God for taking care of this child that was obviously not forming well, or right.

So, this is why people wait a few weeks to tell that they are pregnant, but I am not sad that we shared. Rather the opposite, I am joyful to be able to share all of my life with those who are dearest to me.

So, you can pray for God's timing for a next little one, and thanks for loving us!

*By the way, I did see Dr. Nate today, where they did blood work. My hcg levels were already at zero. Which means either it was a very early miscarriage, or that I was never pregnant. I did have two positive test (one was so light you could barely read it, the second was darker, I never took another one).

2 comments:

mjs said...

Carianne, I am so sorry. And so thankful for your and Troy's faith. And sweet little Emily. I'm praying for y'all. Love y'all.

lizzy said...

We love you girl..... thank you for sharing your life with us... it is beautiful.....

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson