We started swim lessons Wed and had them again on Friday. (Not thinking we will finish these out. I had high hopes for them, but I think that we stared them at a bad time. We have just now started leaving Emily with people again (since the head injury) and she has only been in the nursery twice, so she will barely look at Megan (her swim instructor)...)
Thursday I had Bible study and Jenn, one of my best friends in the whole wide world, came and brought her sweet girl and little man Tyler (aka - Emily's kissing cousin) for the afternoon.
Friday swim again and a run to the OB's office to confirm a miscarriage.
Oh and while Emily napped, I worked my tale off trying to get caught up from vacation, and managed to sew 3 dresses.
All this to say, in the longest way possible, that I do not have many pictures.
But I leave you with these two from our last day at the beach. We drove to Destin to eat at the Back Porch. Troy loves this place b/c you can sit and eat at an open window right on the water, AND....drum roll please...you can watch airplanes fly over from the Destin airport. (The rest. is right smack in the middle of the takeoff pattern for DTS). So one pic. is just me and Ems lookin' cute. The other os of Emily saying "Oh, Oh, Oh Gosh...airplane" as a "Big Jet" flys over. She is her daddy's girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment