Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Emily has news to share...


So we are only like 3 seconds pregnant, but my husband does not believe in waiting any amount of time to share the good news, so I just decided to post it here so everyone could know. Should be due around the first part of March. I will post after my first doctors appointment in a few weeks. You can pray for health, and Salvation for the new little one.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Carianne, Troy, and Emily!! So exciting! :-) Can't wait to photograph the new little one.

Lori Mercer said...

Congrats you guys! That is GREAT news!! :)

Courtney said...

Congratulations! How exciting! Life gets even better with two! :)

Jodie said...

Yea! Congratulations y'all! I am so excited for your news. What a blessing you will be to each other. :) Emily is going to be a wonderful big sister.

Jennifer Jackson-Campbell said...

Congratulations Carianne! Emily is going to be a fantistic big sister. You, Troy, and Emily are definitely in my prayers!

The Stinson Family said...

Suzie - Me either, it will be so fun!

Lori - Thanks girl, we miss you guys, and I am mad that you and Emily were up here and did not tell me, we could have eaten lunch!

Courtney - Congrats to you too!

Jodie - Thanks!

Jen - So good to hear from you! How are you? Miss your sweet smile!

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson