Thursday, May 6, 2010

Benjamin "Ben" Harris

I will write more later, but wanted to share these pictures from the day of Ben's birth that my sweet sister-in-law took. She is mighty talented. These are my favorite out of 140 pictures or so. :) I will post more of those later too.

For now, enjoy...


Laboring...

Friends waiting...

My favorite of Nate, I was just beginning to push, I believe...

I love Cheryl in this one...

And Jenn in this one...

My boy...


Again...











2 comments:

mjs said...

Oh Carianne! How absolutely beautiful! I love, love, love these! I was tearing up just looking at them. SO elated for you. Little Ben looks like Emily! Every picture is perfect, especially the last one :) Much love!

lizzy said...

These are so beautiful Carianne they made me cry! He is perfect and you are a rockstar!

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson