So, I fed her last night at 8pm. She spent a little QT with daddy, and then I layed her down in her cradled at 9:10, wide awake (she was already doing the 12-mile stare). When our alarm went off at 4am, I could not believe that she was still asleep!
Don't get me wrong, she sleeps very well at night, but we have been feeding at 8pm, and then again at 2am, so I was suprised. Almost 7 hours of sleep in one stretch! Praise the Lord!
She has also started scooting while she sleeps. I had to take a picture of how we found her this AM, and share it with all of you...
4 comments:
Carianne, I am so happy for you that Emily is sleeping well! I know how hard it is to have a bad sleeper and I am so thankful for you that Babywise is working and working well! We'll be thinking about and praying for y'all! :-)
I am also happy that she is napping for you. My question as I sit here smiling in my memories of your first year is: When you woke up and she had slept through the night, did you rush over and check to see if she was still breathing? I did when you slept through the night for the first time. And, How many times have you leaned down real close when she was sleeping soundly just to hear her breathing or touched her to be sure she is all right? I just couldn't take myself away from you even when you were asleep. I spent many hours just standing and watching you sleep. I love you, Mom
I did check to make sure she was breathing. She has not slept from 8-4 again, but she is sleeping from 8:30pm until 2:30am. So I get a good 6 hour stretch. Hopefully within the next week, she will start sleeping 10 hours at night!
Carianne, I am so thankful to be a small part of your life! You are an inspiration to me in ways you will never know! Watching you go through this process with Emily is heart warming! I appreciate your love and dedication to God and your family! YOU ARE A GREAT MOM!
Post a Comment