Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Doctor

We went to the Doc yesterday for our 2 Month appointment. She weighed 10pds, and 1 oz. She was 21 1/2 in. long. She did so well. She received 4 vaccinations! So pitiful. She just looked at me like, "I cannot believe you are holding me down for this".


We shopped afterward to take our mind off of things!


Sorry that I failed to get a picture. I had my camera, but the batteries are dead. If you want to know what to get me for Christmas, batteries that NEVER loose charge. My friends know that #1, my phones are always either dead, or going dead, and #2 my camera seems to have no juice when I need it the most! Aughh!


Here is a picture though that my friend Suzanne took when she was up. She is a professional photographer, check out her website http://www.suzannewilliamsphotography.com/


No comments:

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson