So obviously (by the title of this blog), a ton has happened at the Stinson family household over the last three days! Whew, it has been a whirlwind of busy-ness and fun, until today.
I promised to take some pictures of her sweet smile. It is hard to capture so I did my best...
Troy's favorite time of the year is Christmas. He has been listening to Christmas songs for two weeks now! So it was my goal to get decorated for Christmas before he left. Friday night I made Brunswick stew, we watched Elf and we put up the Christmas tree. Emily and I put the rest of the decorations up on Saturday while Troy flew. She was a big helper. Here is a picture of her saying "Go mommy"! "It looks Great"!
Then today, we took Troy to the airport for his trip to Dallas...
So that was our weekend. Hope you had time with your family and friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment