The Lord has given us three great naps today and the start of a fourth! He knew exactly what I needed to keep going. Every nap today, she has gone down awake, and without a fuss. We are 20 min. into this nap and I have not heard a peep. Whohoo!
I bawled my eyes out yesterday, and called or emailed every encouraging Babywiser I knew. Thank you to all who gave me words of encouragement and prayers. The Lord heard and answered your prayers. One of my good friends had this verse to encourage me:
"Let us not become weary at doing a good thing". Galatians 6:9 (I needed to hear that, thanks!)
So, now we will just pray that her naps at Thanksgiving will go well so that it will not be hard for family to deal with.
Thank You Jesus for saving me at just the right time!
No comments:
Post a Comment