Emily and I planted herbs and plants in our garden today. One day soon, she will really be helping me, and I cannot wait. Troy worked so hard making this garden area for me, and I used it "some" last year, but I am determined to make it "my own" this year. I
absolutely LOVE to garden. I meet with the Lord there, tilling His soil, and watch things grow and become something more than it was when it was planted. Gardens are such symbols of how the Lord works in our life. These are before pictures and a few preliminary "After" pictures, I am not quite finished...
Emily Keeping Mommy Company...

Before...

Preliminary After...


1 comment:
I don't know where you got your talent for gardening, certainly not from your Mom. But, I love that you enjoy it so. Keep up the good work and continue to work with what God gives you. I love you, Mom
Post a Comment