Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Caught You!!

Emily typically has a few "transition naps" when we have been away from home. This means that she will have to cry a little bit at the beginning of the nap to settle herself. She normally just goes to sleep when we lay her down. Well, Monday, she slept with us during most of her naps because we were sleeping....


Time Out:
I don't think I ever came back and explained our sickness.


Sunday we left the cabin at Sunnyside Florida around 1pm. I finally arrive home around 10:10pm. Wow! We stopped 4 or 5 times for Troy and Josh to be "sick". We initially thought that it was something that they ate at the Spicy Noodle Saturday night (since they had the same dish), however, when I started showing symptoms Monday morning (thank you precious Lord for sparing me until Monday), we are now, not real sure if it was food poisoning or some intestinal bug. Jennifer and neither of the babies have had any signs of it, so we are leaning towards the food poisoning. Oh, and Troy also got a speeding ticket in Brantley Alabama, which added 15 min. to our trip. Go figure!
Time In:
Which explains why we were in bed so much Monday, and I mean MOST of the day. We just let her sleep with us most of the time, which made for super transition nap today, when she screamed at us "get me out of this crib, I want my mommy and daddy", except it sounded more like a cry, than words. :) After 10 minutes or so of crying, the sound stopped, and I thought she had fallen asleep, except I heard a soft singing noise coming from her room. I opened the door to find this:



Sucker!!!

No comments:

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson