I turned in my resignation at Lighthouse. It was a very difficult decision. One we prayed about, and had others praying for us. I felt torn between my work and Emily. I also felt blessed to be able to work from home. Even still, I could not devote all of my time to either obligation, and felt as if I was doing two jobs "so-so", rather than giving them 100%. I am not a person who can live with or accept that, so Troy and I agreed for me to quit.
It is sad to leave. I have been there for 51/2 years. But I feel the Lord saying that He has others plans for me. Plans to be a mommy, and other ministry opportunities with women (as this is my heart).I have no idea what door He will open or close, but I trust Him, and know that He is Love, and He is in Control.
Thank You Father for this precious girl. Thank you for the opportunity to pour my life into her, and for the ability to stay home with her. All we have is from you, and we are so grateful.
No comments:
Post a Comment