Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Fun With the Williams's

Emily had a treat on Tuesday. She got to spend the morning with Suzanne and Ella Williams, and the afternoon with the entire Brewer family (Josh, Jenn, Davis and Tyler).



Here are some pictures that Suzanne took. She will also be taking Emily's 6 month photos in a few weeks.



Emily is still doing well with the oatmeal cereal. I am trying to teach her sign language at the same time, with "more", and "all done". She smiles when I do the more sign, which I think is pretty cute.


Emily is also beginning to pay very close attention to her brother. I have to kick him out of the room in order to get her to nurse well, otherwise she is very distracted. She really likes him, I can tell that they will be fast friends, very soon.


I can't wait to take and post Easter pictures. I need to go get her a basket. Grandma's, if you want to send her some candy, she says that she is big enough to eat it. Mom, she is expecting one of those hallow bunnies that Matt and I used to get growing up!!

1 comment:

Abbey said...

Well that was fun! I just caught up on your blog. Didn't remember you had one. Such cute pics of Emily. Poor big brother. Not a single shot of him on there. That's what happens though, right?

Happy Easter! See you tomorrow!

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson