The details:
2000 Nissan Maxima GXE ~ Pearl White, with beige cloth interior. Cd player, cassette, air and heat, of course, power windows and doors, power drivers seat. The car has 167,000 and get around 26 mile per gallon!!! Great gas mileage! We have put mostly highway mile (back and forth to Montgomery) on this car. The exterior is in really good condition, although it has a few chips and dings here and there (like any 7 year old car), they are minute and it looks great. The inside is in very good condition also, and is very clean. We are asking $5,300.00
I loved this car! When I get to drive it these days, it feels so great. It has a v6, and will really take off! I feel like it has a ton of power behind it. We just don't need it. I have the van, and Troy has the truck....
Here is a picture. Email us if you are interested: t.stinson@hotmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment