Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Seaside Half-Marathon

Troy, Josh Brewer, and I all completed the Seaside half-marathon again this year. This was Josh's third time racing it and mine and Troy's second time, in as many years. Troy beat his time from last year by 7 minutes with a new PR of 1:52, I on the other hand, was 6 minutes slower than last year (I think a beautiful brown eyed girl had a little to do with it), and my time was 1:54. Josh completed the race with a personal record time of 1:42, way to go Josh!

The Crew: Troy, Emily, and I; Josh, Jenn, and Tyler Brewer
The Place: Josh's family owns a precious little cottage in Sunnyside Florida
The Food: Fabulous, except some of it apparently gave Josh, Troy and I food poisoning (more on that later)
The Weather: Fantabulous!!!
The Babies: Emily (5 months), Tyler (8 months) Were as cute as could be!

Here are some pictures from our weekend. I will have many more later from Jennifer's camera.

BTW - Jenn is the BEST spectator possible! She watched both babies, took great pictures, and was a SUPERMOM for 2+ hours while we raced! Thank you so much Aunt Jenn!




















No comments:

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson