Sunday, March 30, 2008

Emily's Baby Dedication

Troy and I were very blessed to have both of our families come to Birmingham and worship with us today. We finally dedicated our sweet girl. It was such a sweet service and God did amazing things in us, and in our families. We missed the family that could not be there and we cherished the ones who could. As Troy said Saturday, we were excited to be able to "introduce our family to our family" (meaning our church family, who we love so much).

Our church is an awesome body of believers. I have never felt the presence of the Lord more than when I am in that place. The precious people there love so deeply, and we feel blessed to belong to them. We feel honored that Emily will experience the freedom of the Lord there.



Praying for Emily



Singing to Emily...

Emily and my brother

Jenn doing the flowers...


Lunch



My Side of the Family



Aunt Cheryl, Uncle Nate and Ems

1 comment:

Abbey said...

That was a very sweet dedication! I thought Kathy was going to lose it there for a minute! So sweet.

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson