Tuesday, September 2, 2008

11 Months Old






Well, in one month, my baby will be 1 Year Old. This is depressing and exciting all at the same time. Depressing, because I feel like so much time has gone by, and I pray that I have been a good steward of that time. Exciting because this is such a cute, fun, and precious age. She is learning so much, and imitating everything that we do.


This Month she has cut two more teeth, learned to say "moo" and "quack", and can imitate so much of what we do, and some of what we say. She loves to be read to, and loves to play with cups. She is a very active child, and does not have much "downtime", except when she is asleep, which she is still very good at, praise God! (Mommy needs those naps). She is still Daddy's girl, 100% and that affection grows every day!


I can't wait to see what kind of little girl she will be, take that back, yes I can, I want to savor every moment!
Doing her nose face...

"Mommy, stop with the pictures, I am DONE!"Two top teeth..

No comments:

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson