Monday, September 15, 2008

From Leap Frog Table to Dumbbells

We finally bought Emily a Leap Frog Table. I refused to pay $45 for the thing brand new, so I shopped Ebay, forever, it seemed, to find one, which I shelled out $28 (including shipping). Then, to top it all off, the very same day my stinking table came in the mail, Jennifer went to the consignment sale in Mtgy and found a table for me for $7. Really, $7!!! So, I will ebay one of them, in hopes to get my money back. :) Yes, I am crazy, and cheap, and I save our family money that way, although I might cause my husband to loose his mind in the process.


So, back to my story. When the table came in, we set it up in the living room and Troy brought Emily down from her nap. She was so excited when she saw the table (as if she had been wanting one). She plays with it all the time...
Giving Hyde love...
After doing Booty Blast with Denise Austin this AM, I left my dumbbells in the living room. Emily decided to try and pick up the 10 pound weight(I don't know if you can see the strain in her face, but its there)...
Again...
One handed...
After she did, get one end off the ground, I decided to move her on to better things, I would hate for my child to have a hernia before she even turns 1.
I just think it is so sweet that she is super happy after her naps, so I wanted to take a few shots...

2 comments:

Lori Mercer said...

Love it!! You have got to check out the Kid's Market and Mom consignment sale in Birmingham. It is HUGE!!!! Bigger than all the sales in Montgomery put together! I went for 1/2 price day about 2 years ago and even then when much of the good stuff was supposedly gone I was like a kid in a candy store! Here's the website - http://www.kidsmarketandmom.com/kmm_home.shtml. It starts in October.

Molly said...

You need to start going to the consignment sales around here! You can find TONS of stuff like that super cheap. Not to mention the clothes! Definitely check out Kids Market if you are in to bargains. You will LOVE it!!

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson