Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Shoe box turns box car...

Troy decided to put Emily in a shoe box today and drive her around like it was a car. She thought it was pretty fun.






Then he decided that is would be fun to pull her around in the grass, but the car needed to be altered a tad.






Then out the door to have some fun...






They drew the attention of neighbors...






But mostly just had fun driving in the grass...

2 comments:

Faye Brown said...

How ingenious is my Son-in-Law? That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. When you and Matt were little you loved to play with boxes but I never thought to get in on the act. Troy is such a fun Dad. He enjoys the playtime as much as Emily. She is a very lucky little girl. Oh and by the way, her Mom is a pretty fun person also. Emily is so blessed. I am so proud of the two of you for the parents that you are. Enjoy every minute you can with her. She will grow up way too fast and then you will be watching her parent one of her own. That too will be a blessing. I love you. Mom

Abbey said...

This is the cutest EVER!! I love it!

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson