My favorite part was how she would basically shove her entire fist in her mouth to keep as much food going in as possible.
Pictures from yesterday:
She has gotten very confident while standing. Although she has been standing for almost two months now, it has only been over the last few weeks that she began playing while standing (without holding onto something). She thinks that she is pretty cute when she does this, and to make sure that you also share her opinion, she will sometimes point at you and clap, as if to say ("hey, clap for me, I am doing something great!")
I am amazed at how well she squats and stands back up, her quads are probably stronger than mine.
Playing with Mr. Hyde
She has also started kissing, open mouthed. She will open her mouth, wide, and say "Ahhhh", and come straight for you to plant a kiss. So cute.
Here she is trying to kiss Hyde...
1 comment:
The Lasagne picture is adorable. I love how her little toes are curled up like she is really enjoying it. She is such and expressive child. Happy Birthday Troy. You have been such a blessing to us. We love you. I love you all. Can/t wait to see my sweet Emily on the 27th. Mom
Post a Comment