Well,
My man turned 32 today. He was such a catch for me. Not sure how I ever ended up with such an awesome man, except I know the Lord had something to do with it.
Although he can still drive me crazy, I still love him like crazy, and his little girl thinks he hung the moon.
Love you Babe!
My man turned 32 today. He was such a catch for me. Not sure how I ever ended up with such an awesome man, except I know the Lord had something to do with it.
Although he can still drive me crazy, I still love him like crazy, and his little girl thinks he hung the moon.
Love you Babe!
We were able to enjoy an evening with friends for Troy's birthday. Josh and Jenn, even drove up from Mtgy (thanks again, guys ~ Love You!)
Waiting (for over an hour) for our table...
The Company...
Josh, since he was not in the last picture
No comments:
Post a Comment