We had Nori a family party on Saturday. I did a Hungry Caterpillar theme. Why in the world I go to all the trouble for family who loves me no matter how much work I put into a party, I might never figure out! Maybe I just want my kids to look back at the pics and see how I tried to make it special. They would probably prefer me to spend the time with them rather than planning a stinking party, but alas I fall prey to the desire to "do it up". So, here it is. No, let me say I am a minimalist at heart, so the party was not nearly as "done up" as most I saw on pinterest, but it was a perfect amount for me!
I had all of the food in the book, minus cupcakes, icecream cones, and we substituted cherries for cherry pie! For the leaf on Sunday, I choose to do a nice veggie salad to balance out all of the fruit!
No comments:
Post a Comment